I've had problems with fatigue and a lack of energy all my life. It would be wonderful to know why. I've asked doctors, read books, and learned that some questions just won't be answered in my lifetime.
I've also learned that even without discovering the root causes of my tiredness, there are things I can do to alleviate it. Here are some of energy boosters that have worked for me and others over the years. Sometimes it helps to use several at once. If you are interested, check out Müdigkeit Ursachen.
Ten Energy Boosters
1. Breath deeply. Three slow deep breaths help oxygenate the blood supply better, and especially seems to wake up the brain.
2. Move. Often just getting up and washing the dishes, or walking around the house helps boost energy levels.
3. Talk about something interesting. Get a tired person to talk about something they're passionate about, and watch their energy level rise. This one really works well.
4. Have a cup of coffee. Caffeine makes some of us more tired when it's abused, but short-term, it can work wonders.
5. Play energetic music. Different types of music have different effects on us, but you can do this one by trial and error. Once you find the ones that work for you, keep them ready.
6. Try any of those "energy drinks." The verdict isn't in on most of them, but it's a cheap option to try. I seem to get something from the ones with Ginkgo Biloba in them.
7. Get better sleep. As long as you get at least five hours of sleep, the quality seems to be more important than the quantity.
8. Exercise. This is a longer term solution, but many people notice an increase in their energy level when they get regular aerobic exercise.
9. Take a hot and cold shower. One minute of hot water, one minute of cold, alternating for six minutes. This isn't for those with weak hearts, but it will wake you up. Incidentally, research shows that this also revs up the immune system.
10. Go outside. Sometimes a little sunshine and fresh air can be very energizing.
By all means try to find the reasons for your tiredness or fatigue. In the meantime, though, why not try some of the energy-boosting methods here? None of them are expensive, and you just might have more energy, starting today. For more detailed information, visit Müdigkeit Ursachen.