Cowboom Promo Code
With each passing day our non-renewable sources of energy are depleting. And with increased pollution our environment is moving towards destruction. Normally, all of us use things and throw them off, without even realizing that huge amount of energy and other resources are been spent to make every single poly bag, coke can or book page. Nowadays "Work in Paperless environment" is a common phrase, but do you actually follow it? If you are interested to know more, take a look at Cowboom Promo Code.
It will be good to hear that every house is actually a Gold Mine of unused things, which can be reused to save environment and money as well. If you seriously take out all unused things from your house, you could probably setup up a shop to make some cash or save money by reusing unused material. This is a real fun to do. Here are some simple tips to reuse and recycle so called Garbage, out of which you can make some cash or at least save money.
1) Reuse Newspapers & Magazines and Sell Books Check out your store room. You will see huge bundle of waste newspapers and magazines, which can be used in various ways. Newspapers can be used for wrapping up glassware and other home items which you want to store for future use. Use newspapers as bloating paper for drying up of flowers. You can even make a nice collage from pictures in old magazines. On the other hand, selling used books has always been a good way to declutter home and get some money for books that you probably won't read again. Used books can also be sold online at stores like Barnes and Noble, Half.com, Powells and eCampus. These stores allow you to sell used books and receive cash in return.
2) Use Organic Bags instead of Poly Bags Plastic is something, which cannot be fully destroyed. Whether you dump it or burn it, plastic only adds to the pollution, so why not reuse it. Always carry a cloth bag while going to market so that a new poly bag is not required every time. Use Organic Bag Recycler to store and dispense plastic grocery bags for reuse and recycle. You can find organic bags at stores like Zazzle and Target. Use innovative ideas to create some craft out of waste poly bags.
3) Don't throw your kitchen garbage, Compost It! You can dump your left over peels in soil and can create compost out of it for plants. RealGoods and Gaiam stores provide special compost bins that convert your garden or kitchen waste into fine compost. So now you don't have to spend something extra for your garden to grow and bloom.
4) Go Creative with Used and Unfitted Garments Take out your unfitted clothes from wardrobe and sell them off at one of the local resale shops, which will help you earn some money. Also, you can use them as mobs or kitchen towels for cleaning. Add some creativity to your house by making foot mats and bags out of them. Joann Fabrics will help you in making innovative things from old and used fabrics.
5) Recycle Bottles and Cans These can either be sold to a resale shops so that these can be recycled, or you can even reuse bottles and cans. You can also create beautiful pen holders, candle stands or some decorative items from these waste cans. You will find decorating materials and art & craft supplies at DickBlick.com. Large bottles or cans can also be used for planting small plants as well.
6) Sell unusable electronics and instruments to retailers You can make some money by selling old musical instruments to stores like GuitarCenter and MusiciansFriend. For selling used electronics items, head towards Cowboom.com or Ebay.com.
These are just few ways of on how you can utilize your waste or unused things to make money. Let's start it right away to reuse and recycle things to protect environment from a beast called pollution. For more info, visit Cowboom Promo Code.